Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sunset vs. Sunrise Eye Shadow

Chicken and stuffing themed makeup anyone? NO!

Thank goodness right? Actually just before I needed to start cooking dinner I was reminded of my desire to do a sun themed eyeshadow look. Though sunrises and sunsets are very similar colour wise there are a couple differences and I wasn't sure which one I wanted to do first? hmmm...

So picture hunting I a went.

Sunrise- light blue/yellow/orange/pink/burgundy




Sunset- purple/orange/pink/red/burgundy/navy



After looking at these pictures for a good long while I decided that until I get a really fabulous red shadow I just can't do sunset makeup. So sunrise won by default! So tomorrow look foreword to a wonderful bright shiny sunrise makeup look!

Let's bring a little sun into our winter shall we.

*waves*

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good challenge! A red shadow can be hard to find but looking forward to seeing the results x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is hard to find... I think if I want it I might have to break down and pay the big bucks for it. Red has now been added to my wishlist. Hope you stop by tomorrow and let me know if I rose to the challenge or fell flat :)

      Delete