Wednesday 18 January 2012

Retro Hairstyling w/o Hot Rollers

Who doesn't love retro styling?

I certainly love it! Only one obstacle! I don't have hot rollers, and almost every how to I have seen involves hot rollers or a curling iron. (which I don't have either I curl with a straightener) Well that just wasn't ok with me. I knew there had to be a way to work something out and....

There was!

I needed a couple more tools but I managed to get my bangs to stay in a nice retro curled up look just fine!

I talk you through my technique in this video here...



Looks great right? Plus it gets bangs that are getting too long out of your face in a fashionable trendy way!

Hope you liked the video, and if you want a more in depth demonstration then ask for it. Comment below and tell me you need to see exactly what I did, and I will find a way to show you.

Share the lovin comment/follow/share/tweet!

*waves*

This hairstyle goes with my androgynous bold brow, sexy girly make-up post, make sure you hit that up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment