Saturday 28 January 2012

Maybelline's Baby Lips

Peppermint Baby Lips by Maybelline
OH NO! My lip balm ran out and winter time is killing my lips. So off to the store I trotted to buy some more of my go too lip balm. As I was doing my normal scan of the beauty isles before grabing my lip balm and heading home I spotted "Baby Lips". I had been reading/hearing so much about this product and just so happened to be in need of some lip balm.

Dare I switch it up and try out this new product? Sure! What could I lose.

I decided to go for peppermint because I was looking for a replacement of my clear lip balm anyways, and who doesn't love minty fresh lips? I've only had this product for a day so long-term results pending (it is advertised to give you "baby soft lips" in 4 weeks) I love this product. It is so nice to apply, doesn't feel waxy or wet, and really does moisturize deep down into my lips. The clear colours are a great base to any lip colour. When I get my hands on some more of the colours (totally wishing I had just bought them back at the store grr) I will let you know what I think of them. This is just a quickie first impression of this product, but if it continues to stay this amazing and the colours are super cute I highly doubt my opinion will be anything but uber impressed!

So if you haven't picked up some "Baby Lips" yet I suggest you do and we can all have great youthful lips 4 weeks from now! ;)

See you then with my much more in-deth review of this great product!

share the love comment/tweet/like thx :D

xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment