Sunday 5 February 2012

Lazy Sunday: Giving my Skin a Day Off Today!

Hey everyone. Now I have been seriously going back and forth between doing my make-up today or just throwing some moisturizer on and letting my skin rest today. As you can see from the pictures me and my skin decided to have a lazy day!

Sometimes it just feels so good to not wear any make-up after a bold look like yesterday's Snow Leopard Eyeshadow. I don't know if it's factual or not but I always find my skin is so much nicer and responds better to my make-up products when I give it random "just moisturizer" days.

I didn't have anywhere to go today, nor did I feel like going anywhere, so I made today a stay home kinda day. I also took this opportunity to start potty training my little man, which again is a no make-up activity haha.

I took a couple fun snapshots of me just chillin in my hoddie, hair up, and moisturizer on! Hope you have a lazy sunday too :D



Lots of love to all you out there! :D Check out a couple of my fav make-up looks from january!


Share the love comment, follow, and spread the word! Thx Bunches

xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment