Monday 6 February 2012

Manni Monday Ocean Gradient

This was actually a screw up gone soo right I am going to do it again! I choose a too blue of a shade in my gradient and it didn't smoothly fit into the gradient, but with the foamy green colour and the deep blue colour I used by accident I think I pulled off an ocean gradient pretty dang well!





I am in love with this nail. So sparkly and multidimensional! I will defiantly be doing this nail again when I am in a blue kind of mood, wishing for summer and a nice beach. Though I still want to try for that original gradient I was aiming for. Though Im a little blue out so it'll have to wait for another blue mood :P

Hope you liked this addition of manni monday, check back next monday for more!

xoxoxx

share the love comment/like/tweet thx :D

No comments:

Post a Comment