Thursday 2 February 2012

Blue, Green, and Shimmer Eyeshadow

Today was a cross between a need for bright colours and a desire to play with my eye shape. I have been sketching out different ideas and strategies to make eyes appear rounder and more doe-eyed. So far I have a couple liner tricks and shading ideas that I think will really round out my almond eye shape.

On my eyes in particular I found it really hard to achieve a round shape because of how deep set they are. I did a couple of the more subtle tricks with this eyeshadow look to practise them, but mostly this look is about the great green and blue combo!

I plan on doing a much more dramatic attempt at rounding my eye shape on another date when I have more time, and have practised a couple of the tricks a little bit more. So without further ado here is today's LOTD! :D






Products Used
  • Under eye concealer by Almay
  • Wet n Wild colour icon palette (couldn't find the name it's a trio of pink,purple, and green)
  • Voluminous by L'Oreal
  • Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer
  • Maybelline bouncy blush in peach satine
  • Fit Me Foundation and concealer by maybelline
  • Lise Watier eyebrow essentials in 618 blondes
  • Gosh Velvet touch eye primer
  • Misc colours from Walmart gift makeup Palette
  • Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss (the colour wasn't listed on product sorry x.x)

Have fun with make-up today, tomorrow and everyday after! 

xoxoxx
share the love comment, share, and follow thx bunches! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment