Saturday 4 February 2012

Snow Leopard Eyeshadow

Weekend make-up is soo much fun for me because my hubby is home, usually I am not going anywhere, and I can really take my time and play with it! I saw a video tutorial on leopard spot eye shadow a little while ago and have been dieing to try it out! I just did a golden look a couple days ago though so I decided to switch it up and go with a more white/grey/silver base for the awesome black spots!

If you are a fan of edgy fun makeup you most definitely have to try this make-up look! So fierce and fun!


LOVED IT!!!

Check it out and let me know if you loved it too!

 


     

Products Used
  • Under eye concealer by Almay
  • Various colours from a large Wal-mart brand gift palette
  • Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in white
  • Maybelline stiletto black liquid liner
  • Sext Curve Mascara by Rimmel
  • Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer
  • Fit Me Foundation and concealer by maybelline
  • Cover Girl Checkers blush in classic pink
  • Maybelline silver eye pencil
  • Maybelline 10hr lip gloss in Fuchsia 

Also because I gotta share the love for this great tutorial here is the link 
--> CLICK ME <-- to the video that inspired me! 

Lots of Love!
xoxoxx

Comment, share, and follow thx bunches! :D



        No comments:

        Post a Comment