Monday 6 February 2012

Pink Valentine's Day Make-Up

Who doesn't love Valentine's Day? Okay most people. haha! Well even with the hate of the big V day I decided hate or love the day you still can look sexy or cute anyways!

Well I was looking up inspiration for this make-up look I think I got a little too inspired because I ended up with three different looks! Eeecckk!

Well today is the first look, an uber cutsey, uber pink! V-day make-up look!

 





Products Used

  • Under eye concealer by Almay
  • wet n wild cool as a cucumber eyeshadow trio (used the purple)
  • Bonnebelle quad in big city pinks
  • L'oreal hip duo shadow in brazen
  • Sext Curve Mascara by Rimmel
  • Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer
  • Fit Me Foundation and concealer by maybelline
  • Cover Girl Checkers blush in classic pink
  • Maybelline baby lips in pink punch


When I think pink usually I think cute and girly, so I kept this make-up really light and fresh. I was thinking of lining my lash lines with brown but instead I'd keep my eyes really soft and doll-like instead. To give a little definition I popped some purple above my crease between the highlighter. I liked that addition a lot it helped break up the matchy matchy make-up but was discreet enough you really have to look for it to notice it. 

Check back tomorrow for look number 2 in my v-day series! If this one isn't your style I am sure at least one of the looks will work! 

Lots of Love
xoxoxx


No comments:

Post a Comment