Wednesday 22 February 2012

Bold Liner + Neutral Colours = Everyday Sophistication

When I say neutral I don't mean black! I went for this really nice taupe liner today. I wanted something simple and quick that had a real natural feel to it. I've been finding with the spring trend of bold coloured liner we have been losing out on a fabulous liner look. I wanted bold with no drama. Shape without fierce lines. Something that when there was a small mistake it wouldn't matter. Now how do I get a look with so many contrasts?





One of the best rules out there!



Keep

It

Simple

Stylista




How often do we get lost in our love of colour? I still wanted a bold liner look but I love how natural and everyday this make-up still looks :D It is my doctor trip make-up today what did you do while sporting this bold natural look?


  Products

  • Aveeno tinted moisturizer for fair to light
  • maybelline fit me powder foundation
  • taupe liner from annabelle
  • cream/brown from wal-mart palette
  • Cover Girl cheekers blush in Classic Pink 
  • Cover Girl blast flipstick in stunner




So glad I could get a make-up look out into the blogging world today!!!

Lots of Love
xoxoxx

Share some love back, comment, share, and like it! Thx bunches!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment