Wednesday 1 February 2012

Navy/brown/Creamy more Beautiful Blue Makeup!


I promised to do a blue in a more natural wearable way so here you go! I finally found a way to do it that I was really happy with. I decided that to wear blue in a more everyday way you really need to utilize the navy shades more than the bright or frosty blues.



At first I wasn't sure if I was going to just love this look because I have been doing a bunch of toned down looks and I really wanted to do something with flair, but I promised it so I felt obligated. Obligation or not I will wear this again.



The creamy highlights mixed in with the darker navy colours really accented and shaped my eyes beautifully. I totally recommend this look to anyone wanting to branch out into blue eyeshadow and feeling a little timid about it.


Products Used
  • Under eye concealer by Almay
  • Wet n Wild colour icon palette in "On Cloud Nine"
  • Voluminous by L'Oreal
  • Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer
  • Maybelline bouncy blush in peach satine
  • Fit Me Foundation and concealer by maybelline
  • Lise Watier eyebrow essentials in 618 blondes
  • Gosh Velvet touch eye primer
  • Summer Eclipse bronzer in moonlight
  • Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss (the colour wasn't listed on product sorry x.x)



Blue can be wearable and if your were feeling timid before I hope you arn't anymore. There will be lots of more blue looks on the way, because I just so happen to be obsessed with blue of any shade right now. So if these two looks weren't up your alley there might be one on the way that is!

I have a bunch of makeup looks planned for you guys from leopard eyeshadow to rockabilly and everything inbetween! Keep checking back!

xoxoxx
Share the love and comment, share, and like thx bunches!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment