Tuesday 14 February 2012

Anti-Valentine's day Make-Up



Valentine's day making you a little grouchy?



If your not feeling the love for this love holiday, then this look is for you! Oscar the grouch inspired green smokey eyeshadow. Really this look could be worn any time you feel like it but I thought the colours were a perfect contrast to all the pink and reds out there right now. Anti to me just screams opposite so that is what I went for :D











I loved this look and totally forgot how much I love green on my hazel eyes. I will have to use it more often! Thanks Oscar for refreshing my love of green! Also to play up the oscar theme I was going to do matte orange lips but whenever I put smokey eyes on me I find it so hard to resist the pale pink lip! x.x So if your thinking I missed out on the orangey brown of his eyebrows it was in the original plan! I swear lol

Lots of Love
xoxoxx


Share the love Comment/share/follow :D thx bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment