Monday 20 February 2012

Manni Monday

Hey all, here is this weeks addition to manni monday :D

I decided to do a twisted french manni for this weeks addition! I love how you can punch up a french with coloured tips! Super fun. I love this green colour it is Jade Jump by sally Hansen. The base and top coat are both by essie, the bottom coat is an all in one base and the top is no chips ahead.


Below is my failed attempt. I wanted a light pink base to this french but the only light pink I have is from joe brand and though normally I like joe this one colour totally disappointed me... so needless to say I redid my nails with just a clear base and the green tips.

 

 Loved this manni and can't wait to do it again with different colours for the tips!

Lots of Love!
xoxoxx


No comments:

Post a Comment