Friday 9 March 2012

Copper head OVER heels for Green!

 I am now over blue and have moved onto green! Today was just a hint of green, but it was enough to make the green in my hazel eyes to pop! Copper is another colour I am all about right now as well. I love how bright and vibrant it can be, but at the same time you can easily tone it down for a more rusted copper look. I plan on doing a copper smokey eye in the near future to demonstrate a more rusted copper feel. After falling in love with this lipstick I have to admit everytime I use it I really don't like it for me :( *sad face to the extreme* Oh well, guess I'll have to find a coral more suited to my colouring.




There you have it :) I enjoyed the eye make-up of this look very bold and bright but not over the top. The lips didn't really work for me this time around but still very pretty overall.

Thanks Bunches for checking out today's LOTD

Lots of Love
xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment