Friday 6 July 2012

Coral Shimmer


I am showing some love to the sunny shade of coral today! This beautiful colour has a shade for everyone and every shade is just as gorgeous as the last. I chose a golden coral infusion shadow for my eyes, urban decay "x". After an all over dose of that gorgeous colour, I used some "naked" shadow for a little bit of definition in my crease and on my lower lash line. With "x" being so shimmery I decided to make it pull double duty as my highlight as well.

Cheeks and lips I kept with the golden coral but went for colours that were more coral then golden. Nars "orgasm" for my cheeks, which has become my new multipurpose blush! Lips I used Maybeline "coral luster" lipstick and smashbox "boundless" longwear lipgloss.

This was a quick easy everyday look that I have been wearing alot this summer so far. Oh! I am also trying out maybeline's new B.B. cream with this look. A comparison review is on its way!

Lots of love
xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment