Wednesday 2 May 2012

Simple doesn't mean Boring!

I am in love with the pop of colour look! Such a fun way to keep your make-up sophisticated but still fun and young! Today's colour is
.......
......

GREEN!





I extended the green along my lash line and up into my crease to really shape my eye. This shade of green is a personal favourite of mine. I will most definitely be wearing this make-up look again! It is soo gorgeous! I am really proud of it. I went peachy on my cheeks to keep a warm complexion against the cool green. Then I went will a pale pink lip to sandwich in the warmth on my cheeks. I love how the pink on my lips makes the green pop and vice versa. 


I had alot of fun designing this look, hope you guys like it as much as me :D

Lots of Love
xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment